'72 swim team

'72 swim team
My New Tribe

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

A Miracle: Baby Flushed Down Sewer Miraculously Survives

A tribute that life is special and an encouragement to any of us who has ever felt left behind... abandoned.... betrayed!


There is evil in the world... Bad People and Bad Parents do exist! Most parents, however, do try hard. Most mothers will do just about anything to protect and care for their children, because they are wired and designed as nurturers. Therefore, when we come across something as egregious as this, it upsets something in us. We universally recognize that something is wrong which upsets our built-in justice sensors and the moral code that is written in our heart.

When something like this happens, we must never blame the child or make them feel any less human or any less worthy of our acceptance and love.  It is not your fault.. you are not a piece of refuge to be thrown away.  God does see it that way and neither should we.

YOU ARE STILL VERY PRECIOUS TO GOD.  You are special, unique, and worthy of all the attention of God's perfect love.  You are accepted by Him, regardless of background, color or religion. Irregardless of your past failings, shortcomings and your sin... He relentlessly peruses you with His Divine Love.

His Mercy...His Grace...His Acceptance...and His Forgiveness is available to all...because all of us ARE SPECIAL TO HIM!

Whoever you are, where ever you've been, whatever you've done - He loves you, accepts you and freely opens His arms to you... KNOW THAT YOU ARE LOVED above all things in the Universe!

3 comments:

  1. Wow... What a horrific - yet wonderful - story. I am so glad that little child, loved and adored by God, was rescued.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Can you believe it? The miracle of God's grace wonderfully contrast backdrop against the sinfulness of Humankind... I am glad He is faithful - even when we are not!

      Delete
  2. I've been reading your blog. I'm from the neighborhood and went to st marks. I LOVE your stories.
    Somehow reading this is compelling me to tell you I've lost belief. I was a firm believer then I started to question and what sealed it for me was hearing on the news about a toddler who had been kidnapped and tortured and murdered. If there is a God where was he then for that innocent child who spent the last moments of their innocent life in terror? I'm not talking about the free will of the one who did this. Where was he then? I was a teenager when this happened and I've been really grasping with trying to find a answer. Find hope. Find belief again.
    Sorry I know this is a lot...

    ReplyDelete