'72 swim team

'72 swim team
My New Tribe

Wednesday, August 28, 2013

My Son the Alien

New stuff is coming...



...about - the big house on the other corner that burned down. In the picture to the right -  looking across the street from my house is another one of the large grand homes on our short block. If you examine the photo you can see Greek letters (P B X) hiding behind the palm tree on the front of the house. We woefully referred to this house as "The Fraternity." Fortunately or unfortunately depending on how you looked at it (I guess) this magnificent Victorian house met it spurious and fateful end in a colossal fire of epic proportions.  I'll describe that fateful night in greater detail later - but I can assure you that it did not burn down because of one of our UFO's. Also, this picture contains the only known photo that exist today of what later became the famous RAT KILLER. Parked right in front of "The Fraternity" is Gustav's Ford business coupe before he dropped in the notorious Rat Killer motor.  Also, a thing to note, is the little kid (in front there, next to my little sister) is my best-est friend in the whole world - Tommy Blaser.

You certainly won't want to miss when I share the mother of all Catholic stories with you - the true story of  John the Baptist and Charles Manson's offspring (I promise) it's on the way... But as for this moment in time, I have one of my boys visiting and am trying to spend some quality time with him. Oh, but remember all the alien stuff and Roswell and Area 51 in the last few blogs... well I guess some of that must have rubbed off (as you can see above).

I must have got gotten some alien radiation in my DNA when I was fighting the fire on top of the Lennon's house, which must have affected my offspring in some way!

Below is a picture of most of us... imagine adding Pinky - Mad Dog and a couple others that had embedded themselves into our  motley crew  (which you see here) and now imagine trying to fit us all around a dining room table. HA! Oh, let me tell you, the problem in that scenario is  not the shear volume of numbers - NO! It was the shear lunacy and ensuing chaos as the hungry Wolf Pack assembled as if thirsting fto make every gathering an adventure seeking the blood of its next victim of pranks and foul play.    As you can easily deduce for yourself,  "My dear Watson" our house was a regular "looney-bin."

Good bye until my next post...and think about this: If life on this planet came from outer-space, "Directed Panspermia" or by other means.... then where did that life come from? Just saying.







 Markie D.



Keep smiling and try random acts of kindness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment