'72 swim team

'72 swim team
My New Tribe

Saturday, July 6, 2013

Going Rogue


Okay, all you beautiful people from around the world. To discover the truth about the claims and stories I have been sharing, I had to take a road trip (not back to Venice California where all the events I have been describing take place), but up past Mt. Shasta, up past Redding CA and all the way into the foreign country known as the State of Oregon.
On the jet-boat Rogue River excursion we are on - are 76 "Hardingites." That is 76 people who identify themselves with the Harding Avenue neighborhood:  Dahlins, Blasers, Lennons, Bob Furhman, Tony Koz, Charlie Sudol, Rita Nargie, Suzy Grant and many of those who are connected in spurious ways to the stories that I have been sharing.  
I am on a quest for truth to validate the claims and veracity of the stories I have been sharing in this blog in hopes of sifting through the myths, to glean more choice-morsels and to discover more details that will eventually end up in the  reconstruction of the litany of stories that often sound too crazy to be true. 

In this picture is my daughter Kiera; sister, Marilee; sister-in-law, Theresa and looking up in bewilderment at the the bald American Eagle nest is Rita.

In this photo are a couple of the Blaser girls, (Barbara and Theresa); a couple Dahlins, (Mary and her husband Brad); my next oldest brother Erick and even a Coda who has strayed off their palatial mansion in (Brentwood) far from Venice - where one would have thought it to be safe.
I have my trusty journal in hand, taking a lot of notes and will be able to fill you in on all kinds of stories that will eventually find their way to this Blog of incredible, but true stories (save, the creative license for embellishment).

Stories about how Cameron Grant dropped Gigi on her head, stories about the thrilling Albino Camp hikes... stories that will challenge your view on humanity, friendships, family and shed some light on your fit and your place in the universe.

So I ask for you patience as I travel in order to bring you more of the juicy goodness you deserve from this BLOG.

Until then...Know that you are not the only dysfunctional person in the world - there are a lot of us out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment