'72 swim team

'72 swim team
My New Tribe

Friday, September 9, 2016

Those Wild and Crazy Dahlins: THE VIDEO



This VIDEO will be the front door of my blog for a short season to debrief any misconceptions about Markie D and his Family. On handheld devices and mobile apps - most people do not see the column that exists to the right of each New Post. Today we are a happy, healthy, bunch of high energy people who love each other and have a great legacy of open hearts.  Enjoy the Video...

And in the next couple of Post, I will be sharing another one of the most classic Dahlin Stories where we lose half of Venice in a storm at Salton Sea.

But since it was just my father's birthday on September 1st, I think I will put the link to his tribute here.  

Carl Dahlin "the Mayor of Venice."

Enjoy Markie D.

No comments:

Post a Comment