'72 swim team

'72 swim team
My New Tribe

Thursday, February 27, 2014

Kid in a Pit! And a Water Hose?

Hands and feet bound in a rope, I was buried in the backyard up to my neck.  I was thankful to have them build a concrete-block igloo around me so that the Veloci-Raptor couldn't gouge out my eyeballs. But when the plastic yellow tarp came out.... I freaked.  No tears (it was the Viking code)... but I screamed and pleaded for help wondering if they had plans to suffocate me.

I hoped one of the hippy chicks would find compassion in their heart and stop the boys - but their silence equated to complicity in the crime.

I was pretty sure my bothers and their commie-gang wanted me to die...maybe because I made it back alive from Salton Sea (5/13/13) and they really did have a "plan" for family downsizing... Murder!

The decroded, rust-stained, smelly old tarp was thrown over opening of the top of the "Igloo of Death" and that was when the water hose came out.

A WATER HOSE?

We had no use for a water hose other then for the precious "Mexican Tomato Plants" the boys were secretly growing in the far corner of  backyard - patrolled by the notorious Rooster - known throughout Venice as the Veloci-Raptor!

What good was a watering hose for when we didn't have lawn in our gigantic backyard - only weeds and an abandon tear-drop trailer.. several boats... a couple cannibalized cars...petrified tires... putrefied spark plugs and carburetors on the way to becoming one with the earth.

What are you going to do, "water old spark plugs and car tires and get a new Ford?" NO! There was no reason for the Water Hose. It just kept getting worst... AND I WAS SCARED!

"Help...somebody! Help the kid in a pit," I screamed into the deaf atmosphere.







No comments:

Post a Comment